Our internal products are a result of in-house knowledge and vision about solutions to problems we had ourselves, but hope we will be able to help others as well. Currently we are focused on a product that serves as a data pipeline by consuming APIs and transferring data to the user’s data warehouse of choice.
Your expertise & experience
- 2+ years of experience in QA (manual or automation)
- Experience in working on MVC based projects
- Knowledge of SQL based databases
- Coding best practices (SOLID, DRY, design patterns)
- Problem-solving skills
- GIT version control
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Write automation tests to cover mission-critical user stories
- Ensure products we develop are bug free
- Work with a team of developers in creating exciting products
- Write clear, reusable Selenium based tests (Cucumber, Capybara)
- Contribute to the technical standards of the development team
- Learn and apply new skills to your everyday work
- Prior experience in QA Automation
- Passion for technology
- Experience with QA of complex systems
What we offer
Devōt is a software agency working with interesting clients.We look at every client as a partner, and we pride ourselves on their success.
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Regular performance reviews
- Continued Education
- Car and bike parking
- Working remotely
- Fun and games budget
- Educational budget
- Doing a career switch
- Paid language courses
- Access to a variety of industry-related books, magazines and additional reading materials
Join us and seize thebenefitsof working at Devōt
From your work station and equipment to your team, we want to make you working hours as enjoyable as they get. Hence no open space, no distractions, no fuss.
It doesn't matter if you're a junior learning the basics or a tech-lead wrestling a complex domain problem, there's always someone you can turn to. If the problem is too complex, we'll even hire an external consultant to help you out.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain mind-body balance, and then there’s also an annual medical exam just to be sure your body works as sharply as your mind does.
We encourage you to pick all the conferences, workshops or courses that will keep you motivated and up-to-date. And when you're done, don't forget to share the interesting takeaways!
If you feel like moving your workspace to some place with a view, we'll fully support it. The same goes for your working hours. We're flexible, as long as you respect the deadlines and the rest of your team.
We know a keeper when we see one, and don't mind having it black on white. Expect an open-ended contract, steady work flow, respectful relationships and little to no drama. Work happily ever after!
We love working with people who set goals and follow through;
people who leave their heart out on the metaphorical field, no
matter if it’s a tangled code or a bold business objective.
Such people like us back because we keep finding ways to ignite
their passion and challenge them with compelling tasks. Also, we
know how to reward excellence.
Together, we deliver intelligent solutions for greatclients. Individually, we do jiu-jitsu, windsurf, sing in achoir, kick ass in boardgames and much more. It does wonders for productivity and work-life balance.