Join our team!
Going forward, we could copy-paste a lot of text to sweet-talk you into coming to work for us. But why should you take us for our word? Instead we encourage you to ask around and get a real feel how it is to work in Devōt.
Your expertise & experience
- 3+ years experience and strong foundation with test automation design patterns, best approaches and practices
- Ability to write user scenarios, requirements & test plans
- knowledge in automation testing frameworks like Selenium and Appium
- Experience with X Code and Android Studio
- Experience and knowledge using Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Postman API
- Experience with test case software management like TestRail
- Understanding of SDLC
- Knowledge of agile methodology
- Good base with Github or similar version control tools
- Experience in working with CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- High- level analytical skills
- Organising test planning and creating documentation
- Independence in work
- Attention to detail
- Focus on quality
- monitoring all stages of SDLC to ensure product quality
- Identifying software weaknesses and target areas
- Troubleshooting of reported issues and highlighting problem areas
- Documentation of procedures, processes and bugs
- Providing support with thorough functional, integration and regression testing
- Develop automated testing solutions
- Automate regression testing with repeated executions
- Keep and maintain functional tests scenarios
- Staying up to date with new testing tools and strategies
- Estimating, planning and prioritization of testing activities
- Mentoring and managing jr. QA analysts
- Experience in TDD
- Experience with QA automation (Selenium or Cucumber)
- Experience with CI/CD in complex systems
- Building test environments from scratch
- Writing tests in various programming languages
- Mobile test automation
Join us and seize the benefits of working at Devōt
Make your continued educational budget count
We encourage you to pick all the conferences, workshops or courses that will keep you motivated and up-to-date. You will also have an access to a variety of industry-related books, magazines and additional reading materials. And when you're done, don't forget to share the interesting takeaways!
Be free to work where (and when) you want
If you feel like moving your workspace to some place with a view, we'll fully support it. We're flexible! The same goes for your working hours, as long as you respect the deadlines, client’s working hours and time of the rest of your team.
Sleep tight knowing it's a long-term cooperation
We know a keeper when we see one! That’s why we always tend to have our relations with clients, as well as our employees, on a long run. Expect an open-ended contract, steady work flow, respectful relationships and little to no drama.
Team above all
We always work as a full team with clients. No body leasing. No need to hide discussions or our mistakes from clients. We value honesty and quality communication. This is how we built trust.
Support in career path change
The grass is greener on the other side or you just getting bored with what you do? We want our people fulfill their full potential, so we will support your career switch from one job position to another.
We will never encourage burning the midnight oil. With good planning it can be avoided. Instead let's use our creativity to find out how we can optimize and automation to get to the goal quicker.
We love working with people who set goals and follow through;
people who leave their heart out on the metaphorical field, no
matter if it’s a tangled code or a bold business objective.
Such people like us back because we keep finding ways to ignite
their passion and challenge them with compelling tasks. Also, we
know how to reward excellence.
Together, we deliver intelligent solutions for greatclients. Individually, we do jiu-jitsu, windsurf, sing in a choir, kick ass in boardgames and much more. It does wonders for productivity and work-life balance.