Devōt is a software agency working with interesting clients, ranging from large corporations to small startups. We look at every client as a partner and pride ourselves on their success.
Our internal products are a result of in-house knowledge and vision about solutions to problems we had ourselves but hope we will be able to help others as well. Currently, we are focused on a product that serves as a data pipeline by consuming APIs and transferring data to the user’s data warehouse of choice.
Your expertise & experience
- 1+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or 2+ years as a Scrum team member
- Experience working on complex projects in a multi-team environment
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Experience with progress tracking tools (physical Kanban board, JIRA, Trello...)
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- You are Scrum Master only and for a max of two teams! You won't be trapped in a multi-role where you'll be expected to work as a PM, PO, QA, or BA
- Coordinating and facilitating Scrum events
- Objectively observe, mirror, and coach the team
- Supporting and mentoring PO in maintaining Product backlog and building clear prioritization criteria
- Resolving team impediments and managing stakeholder expectations
- Coaching the team to be the outcome, not output-oriented
- Empowering the team and detecting growth & leadership potential within it
- Situational awareness and conflict resolution
- Removing waste (like unproductive meetings) and continuous improvement
- Asking powerful questions and challenging the team, the organization, and yourself
- Understanding of Kanban principles and concepts from lean, ToC, XP and DevOps
- Knowledge of facilitation techniques
- Knowledge of pros and cons of Scaling frameworks (Spotify, LeSS, SAFe...)
- The ability to present with visual storytelling tools (flips/tablet over PPT)
- Knowledge of techniques like Design Thinking, USM, Lean Canvas, etc.
- Certifications show us that you are serious about the role, but...
- ...knowledge, experience from the trenches, and real-life examples are more important
Join us and seize the benefits of working at Devōt
Make your continued educational budget count
We encourage you to pick all the conferences, workshops or courses that will keep you motivated and up-to-date. You will also have an access to a variety of industry-related books, magazines and additional reading materials. And when you're done, don't forget to share the interesting takeaways!
Be free to work where (and when) you want
If you feel like moving your workspace to some place with a view, we'll fully support it. We're flexible! The same goes for your working hours, as long as you respect the deadlines, client’s working hours and time of the rest of your team.
Sleep tight knowing it's a long-term commitment
We know a keeper when we see one! That’s why we always tend to have our relations with clients, as well as our employees, on a long run. Expect an open-ended contract, steady work flow, respectful relationships and little to no drama.
Team above all
We always work as a full team with clients. No body leasing. No need to hide discussions or our mistakes from clients. We value honesty and quality communication. This is how we built trust.
Support in career path change
The grass is greener on the other side or you just getting bored with what you do? We want our people fulfill their full potential, so we will support your career switch from one job position to another.
We will never encourage burning the midnight oil. With good planning it can be avoided. Instead let's use our creativity to find out how we can optimize and automation to get to the goal quicker.